Wednesday, October 27, 2010

'SCIENCE MOVE" OF THE MONTH


In our last "Scienc Move" segment, I revealed the infamous "chart Move", my sources tell me this Move has been retired and replaced by a new Move.
The new Move is called the "Really!?!" Move.
Here's how it is performed:
You just received a call that your son/daughter, mother/father or loved one was in a horrific accident. You rush to the hospital in a panic to find out if they will survived.
You are sent to the "Doctor" i charge, and his ruggedly handsome assistant.
In a frantis, desperate plea, you ask if "so & so" will ever be able to lead a normal life again.
As the "Dr." and assistant push away the fast food lunch on their desk, they group together, as if to console you, and instead, just give you this stare. A stare that says: "Really?!?. You have the balls to interrupt my lunch and break with your voice that quivers like a little bitch? What? You think I do this for the compassion and satisfaction of knowing I'm helping my fellow man?"
They will continue to stare like this,as long as it takes, until you leave, and find some one else that can help you.
Sometimes, they will be in this position, until quitt'in time.
My advice to you, do your own surgery, and reset bones that don't really matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment