Thursday, October 14, 2010

BAD MOVE OF THE WEEK


Our "Bad Move Of The Week" is brought to you by none other than me, and it has a bit of a twist this week. Instead of a bad Move, as in what was that idiot thinking, this is a bad Move as in, I wish I could be that cat. That macho dude is the coolest ever. I wish he were my son. He should be a King os something. All of these thoughts would be 100% accurate.
This is what I call the "Horizontal Bop" Move, that has taken years to perfect.
I do cut a mean rug, and have won many dance competitions over the course of my career. I have stated many times that i have "so many moves, I don't even know them all". (see dance afficionado magazine aug. 2006)
I saw a "hack" varation of this while on holiday in the south of France in late 2008, and just knew only I could pull it off.
After years of injury and frustration, I have finally mastered the art of full frontal dance exposure, at it's finest. I can maintain a full 13.7228 seconds of frontal levitational bouyancy skimming, or floating for short.
I generally can attain an altitude, not to be mistaken with elevation, of 22 inches, or 1 foot 10 inches, or 55.9 centimeters for you Canadian folks.
I know what you're thinking, that dude's pretty damn impressive, I can not argue with that!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment