Tuesday, July 5, 2011

NEW MEXICO STYLE

As we travel this great country of ours, we sometimes come across extrodinary moves, in the least likely places. Case in point: July 4th celebration in the hills of Northern New Mexico. Scouring the back country, full blown "native style", we came across this band of mountain folk, kick'n it the only way they knew how - SUPER SPICY!!!. The tribal leaders, in the very sheik tie-die celebration attire, were tearin it up like it was 1999!! I personnaly think they had some Native American blood in them. Not long after this dance, or "ritual", as I like to call it, it began to rain. Not just a drizzle mind you, but a full on Noah-type down pour. The temperature cooled down, but not the dance floor. I personally thre down a few moves myself, and you could have heard a pin drop. These folks were spellbound and the grace, and fluid motion my chisled body was able to produce, almost without effort. I hate to brag, no I don't, but I have never been anywhere, and seen better moves than mine. But thats a whole nother story.

No comments:

Post a Comment